On the latest Fun Belt Podcast, Doug Mosely, Executive Director of the Boca Raton Bowl delivers a lesson on how College Bowl Games work. Plus, we plow through Week 2 results, prognosticate Week 3, touch on realignment and…why is it so hard to get a hotdog at a Cajuns game? Also in Episode 12:
- Who decides what goes into those fantastic Bowl Game swag bags?
- Doug reveals that wins and losses are only a fraction of what determines bowl game matchups
- Sure, the Chants have looked awesome, but have they even really been challenged?
- That Arkansas State offense looks pretty damn scary
- Is Georgia Southern a sneaky pick to cover the spread against #20 Arkansas?
- Ben says, for the love of God, do not put money on the Panthers ever!
- Dusty seemed to take more than a little pleasure in the Cajuns’ struggles with The Colonels
- I call the Bobcats “sonsuvbitches” again