Fun Belt Podcast dares to ask the most penetrating queries in the Sun Belt, and we’re not afraid to rough-up anyone to crack the case. In Episode 5, we bring Brant Freeman in for interrogation, and believe me, he cracked! Oh, yeah. He cracked.
- New Texas State athletic director Don Coryell is a “true Bobcat”
- Brady McBride and Tyler Vitt are thought to be the QB frontrunners – but the job may belong to NC State transfer Ty Evans
- The once mighty Bobcat defense? It’s maybe back, baby
- Can the Bobcats beat the Baylor Bears in San Marcos in Week 1? Damn right they can
- San Marcos River versus Beautiful Eagle Creek? It’s no contest
- Nobody wants the Vandals back (but Dusty)
- I want that Texas State / Arkansas State rivalry to be a thing so bad