On the latest Fun Belt Podcast, Troy University SID Adam Prendergast reminds us that the Troy defense is still the power of the Sun Belt. Additionally, we parse the Week 3 results, ponder Week 4, and I go nuclear on the Red Wolves. Also in Episode 13:
- Why did Troy go with Taylor Powell at QB over incumbent Gunner Watson?
- Does anybody really know Troy’s Week 4 opponent , the mercurial ULM Warhawks?
- The Chants survived Buffalo, but was a chink in Coastal’s armor exposed?
- Adam is not a fan of the Georgia State train whistle
- Best game of Week 4? Gotta be Appalachian State vs (totally future SBC member) Marshall
- The Warhawks and Panthers are in the win column – and Ben and Dusty are feel’n it
- WHYYY WHYY WHYYYYYYYYY RED WOLVES WHYYYYYY
You can listen to Episode 13 by clicking here immediately
Fun Belt Podcast (@FunBeltPC) is hosted by Ben Moore (PantherTalk.com), Dusty Thibodeaux (Warhawk Report) and Jeremy Harper of HowlRaiser.com. If it’s not Sun Belt, it’s crap.